CLG Roster Change and Season 3 Tryouts
Team Featured by sayocean 1 year, 11 months ago

Today we are announcing the departure of Counter Logic Gaming Prime’s League of Legends player Yoonsup “Locodoco” Choi. Yoonsup and CLG are parting on amicable terms. Yoonsup will return home to Korea where he plans continue his competitive LoL career. CLG would like to thank Yoonsup for his time with the team and wish him good luck on his future endeavors.

Also, we are excited to announce that CLG Prime will be holding an open tryout for its starting support and two substitute positions for Season 3. Tryouts will begin Thursday, December 6th and will continue until Monday, January 7th, 2013. After an initial screening process, applicants will be tested by CLG in a series of custom, in-house, and premade 5 ladder games. Much of these tryout processes will be livestreamed so the public can follow along and we can get a good judge of the players performing under high pressure and high visibility circumstances.

In order to apply, simply send us an email at [email protected]. Provide us your summoner name, tell us why you think you deserve a spot on CLG’s roster, and say what you think you could add to the team. Applicants must also meet the following requirements:

• 17 years of age and a high school degree
  • North American applicants only please
  • 2,000 elo minimum currently or in Season 2
  • Be willing to move to the CLG House in California and play full time (starting support position only)

If interested, we will contact you to arrange a time to begin the tryout process. Good Luck!

Comments

SiSile 1 year, 9 months ago
Too bad their just searching for NA applicants. I could of easily made it i think ;(
boredofall 1 year, 10 months ago
✰Do you own a psp/ps3? Check this video YOU will not regret http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Y3xHDTTe8
BloodRage09 1 year, 10 months ago
seems good Im going for 2000 now tryout soon!
Jackredd 1 year, 10 months ago
Good luck to everybody. Represent CLG very well.
Niqhtmare_x 1 year, 10 months ago
I submitted an email to the email you listed about 2 days ago but ive had no response or no contact in game (i meet all the requirements) Is there any way I'll know if I passed the initial screening application?
Niqhtmare_x 1 year, 10 months ago
its been like 8 days now and no response i even sent in another email i hit 2300 in solo queue last season, have diamond border in solo queue, meet all the requirements im starting to think theres no way to tryout all the people who want to tryout nevertheless, i think its extremely unprofessional that i didnt even get a response for my emails, telling me anything (telling me list was too full, telling me i made screening, telling me i failed screening)
Shenji06 1 year, 10 months ago
You are to late i think they are still deciding on 3 nhat,blood and moo. Double as tried alot of applicants out he might still be trying but i think he got to fed up with it cause everyone was just kissing ass and it wasn't working like they wanted on the trial for being open to everyone.
Niqhtmare_x 1 year, 10 months ago
I guess the fact that I emailed 2 days after the announcement was a bit late. But still, you'd think they would at least inform me or something, or make an announcement after its been 10 days. It really annoys me that they hold a tryout like this to give people false hope when they already have their original 3 candidates. Especially when I think after 1 game with doublelift, they won't forget me
LisaBrowne22 1 year, 10 months ago
If you think Christina`s story is surprising,, in the last month my cousin's step-mum basically broght in $5551 grafting a sixteen hour week from there apartment and they're roomate's sister`s neighbour was doing this for six months and got a cheque for over $5551 parttime from a computer. the guidelines on this web-site, http://Great60.com
SaiNeHD 1 year, 10 months ago
so when im at 2000 ELO with my NEW acc on NA servers i can get your new Sup? .... Intresting, Mission accepted. Give me 1 month and im your new Support. But... i live in europe (german), is this a problem? Why a High School Diploma?
seleslav 1 year, 10 months ago
It would be best if chauster stayed in jungle and move back to support and also move to top lane - tripplechauster...
seleslav 1 year, 10 months ago
WHY not NHAT?
Shadowska 1 year, 10 months ago
They don't want to settle too soon. Tryouts will prove show them who's most suitable for the team. Voy was the prime example of why they should not rush the process. Chau says he want to look for new talent instead of recycling old talent which for the most part doesn't work.
jtuanle 1 year, 10 months ago