Now Open for Enrollment: Counter Logic College
Community Featured by sayocean 1 year, 5 months ago

CLG is excited to announce its new content series, Counter Logic College, which will be hosted regularly on AzubuTV.

Ever wished you could attend Chauschool? Well this is your chance. Counter Logic College is our new series which will be focused directly on helping you, the player, improve your League of Legends game. Each month, CLG will request submissions of replays from the community to be reviewed by our players. Every CLG player will then select a replay according to their role, and produce a video reviewing you, the student. Your strengths, weaknesses, what you should focus on improving in the future, and even a final grade will all be detailed during evey class. These videos will then be posted to AzubuTV for all to watch and learn from together.

Enroll today at: [email protected]

To submit: Please include your summoner name, champion, and role (support/ad/top/mid/jungle) in the subject line. Also attach your LoL Replay file and a pic of your runes + masteries for the game to your email in order to be considered. If the LoL Replay file is too big to be sent over email, useĀ https://www.wetransfer.com/

Comments

ZoeAnderson24 1 year, 5 months ago
Noah. I can see what your saying... Eric`s rep0rt is good, last wednesday I bought a brand new Land Rover Range Rover since I been earnin $4464 this last 5 weeks and-even more than, ten grand last-munth. without a question it is the best-work I have ever had. I began this 7-months ago and practically straight away was earning more than $80, per-hr. I follow instructions here All29.com
420MLG360NOSCOPE 1 year, 5 months ago
just noticed the clg is highlighted within the word college. clever.
decoy134 1 year, 5 months ago
How many replays are we allowed to submit each month?
Argick 1 year, 5 months ago
For everyone having issues with LoLReplay files try this. 1. Play the game you want to submit with LoLReplay running. 2. Attempt to run the replay after the game. 3. If the replay does not load then right click the replay and click repair. 4. Set repair to the patch suggested. 5. Run the replay 6. If it works then send replay to CLG Email I've done this and submitted my entry
Bri-dono-chan-san 1 year, 5 months ago
cool, when the official replay system is released I will submit things
nerdback 1 year, 5 months ago
lolreplay has been bugging for me and seems to be an un-fixable case on the side of the user. is it possible to send a video as a replacement?
Dopeson 1 year, 5 months ago
would you rather lolreplay files or local recordings made by screen capture software? i imagine by this point a decent percentage of the community would have the capability for both.
qq504756010 1 year, 5 months ago
how long often will they review a replay?
qq504756010 1 year, 5 months ago