CLG Roster Changes
Team Featured by sayocean 1 year, 1 month ago

Today CLG announces a change in its starting roster in anticipation for the Summer Split of LCS

• Zachary "Nientonsoh" Malhas has joined CLG as our new starter in top lane
  • Steve "Chauster" Chau has moved from jungle to support
  • Miko "bigfatlp" Tang has rejoined the starting roster to fill the jungle role
  • Zaqueri "Aphromoo" Black has left CLG
  • George "HotshotGG" Georgallidis will now act as a substitute/coach for the starting roster, focus on the business side of CLG, and work to further the connection between the team and the community
  • The full CLG starting roster now stands: Link (mid), Nientonsoh (top), bigfatlp (jungle), Chauster (support), and Doublelift (AD)
For further insight as to why these moves have been made, Travis Gafford (of GameSpot and State of the League) had an extensive interview with HotshotGG, which will be published shortly after his return from All Stars in China. The interview will go into great detail as to why these moves were made and how they will affect CLG moving forward. It will also include quotes from bigfatlp, Aphromoo, and Nientonsoh regarding their feelings about these changes.

CLG would like to thank Aphromoo for his time with the organization, as he leaves us on amicable terms. He was a great player and friend. He will be missed and we wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

CLG would also like to welcome Nientonsoh to the team and express excitement on bigfatlp's return to the starting roster. Nientonsoh and bigfatlp will be moving into the CLG house shortly and begin scrimming with the team immediately in preparation for the summer split of LCS.

Comments

PentaNick 1 year, 1 month ago
i'm so sad. You'll make me cry Hotshot. whyyyyyyyy? good luck CLG.
qenru 1 year, 1 month ago
Hotshot was playing so well recently too! But on the other hand I'm so glad jiji is back. I'm so torn QQ I must see that interview.
JeanieOwen72 1 year, 1 month ago
Jordyn. true that Esther`s report is super, on wednesday I got a great new Audi Quattro after bringing in $5593 this-last/month and-even more than, 10/k last-munth. without a question it is my favourite work Ive ever done. I actually started 3 months ago and almost straight away startad bringin in over $87 per-hr. I work through this link,, Exit35.com
FASSW 1 year, 1 month ago
So many changes. I do hope this turns out to be good.
YOJEFFREYv 1 year, 1 month ago
I don't get why you guys have to constantly change the roster every time.
Kinky 1 year, 1 month ago
JJ is going jungle? he doesnt even watch the mini map and hes gonna jungle? i wish him the best but holy shit hotshot are u kidding me lol
Tokibolt 1 year, 1 month ago
What? Have you watched Jiji jungle yet? He has really good synergy with Link. In Jiji I trust.
Wonderhands 1 year, 1 month ago
Nice. I'm looking forward to a brighter future for my old favorite team, CLG. Now that Jiji is back, I'm down with the team again. With this announcement, I'll be snagging one of those jiji-clg shirts to complement.
Habbibifromgava 1 year, 1 month ago
...omg. Why Hotshot Whyyyy!!? All of us wish you the best luck, because you are not a legend you are te teacher of the legends, the life and the history of Leaague of Legends. i hope that in the next future i could see yo in more grand finals if it's not in a team roster doing another job, but we need to see you wih League of Legends. Iwill continue being a fan of CLG, but not would be the same cause HE BEST WORLD PLAYER I THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME wouldn't be in this fantastic roster. Good luck George, we wish the best for you and for CLG, because CLG is OP!
zeron 1 year, 1 month ago
People have been calling for HSGG to step down for a long time now but now that it's happened, the reaction seems to be the polar opposite of what was expected. Kudos to you HSGG, for sticking it through the seemingly endless amount of flame that you have received in the past and taking it upon yourself to step down from a playing position to step up as the team's new coach. I think this new CLG lineup looks stronger than ever and I am excited to see how the team will perform in the coming months.
Wetwings 1 year, 1 month ago
All the haters wanted him to step down, all the people you see now are people that still believe in hotshot.
MojoDojo 1 year, 1 month ago
NOOOOO! wtf. i want Hotshot back. CLG is not the same :(. Im gonna have to switch my team favorite now. Hotshot is why i started watching league tournaments and he is why i liked CLG so much... :(
vanfhimself 1 year, 1 month ago
He's still the founder of CLG and the most important person for CLG's growth and existence. If you have cheered for CLG because of Hotshot now is not the time to stop.

Recent Discussions