Effective immediately CLG will be accepting applications for its recently vacated starting position on the roster of its Counter-Strike: Global Offensive team. While we are currently working with many potential players to fill this position, we would like to open up the field of consideration to any individual who meets the below minimum requirements.
- Must be able to move into a gaming house in the United States
- Good communication skills
- Works well with others
- Ability to receive criticism (constructive or otherwise)
- Flexible schedule
- High level experience in leagues (ESL, CEVO, ESEA, FaceIT) or notable LAN performances
Please provide the following in your email application:
- Examples of previous work (competitive experience, previous teams, video or text content, etc.)
- Personal introduction and explanation of the following: Your work ethic, attitude, main role, motivation for being a competitive CS:GO player and an illustration of your game knowledge.
Please note that we are open to applicants of ALL regions.
Send all applications to: [email protected]