CLG CS:GO: The Search is On for World Class Talent
We’re now recruiting for our Counter Strike: Global Offensive team. We’re competing in a breakthrough year for CS:GO. We want a player who will commit to training and playing on the world stage. This player will round out our new infrastructure to form a highly competitive team in 2016.
We’re looking for a player that has previous LAN experience at major tournaments. A positive attitude and the ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical. We’re recruiting from all regions. We offer competitive salary and potentially a signing bonus depending on your competency. If you’re selected, you’ll be flown out to the CLG complex to train with the team as soon as possible.
- Previous LAN experience
- Fluent in English
- A positive team mindset and attitude
- Mature and able to resolve conflicts
- Able to move to the CLG complex immediately by January 1st, 2016
How to Apply:
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line:
- Subject: [Player] [Name] [Player Tag]
- Example: [Player] [Galak Fyyar] [Outcast2]
Inside the email include:
- Player Tag:
- Current Residence (Country, City):
- Previous Competitive Experience (Teams, Accomplishments, etc):
- VISA Necessary? (Y/N):
A 500 word (maximum) introduction cover letter. Include answers to these questions:
- Why do you think you’re the right choice for CLG?
- What do you think are the strengths that make you a competitive player?
- What areas could you improve upon?
We look forward to your applications!