Applications are now open for a qualified individual to define the future of CLG’s video content.
Video Production Specialist
Early February, 2016
Live on CLG Campus. Commuting optional.
Counter Logic Gaming (www.clgaming.net) is one of the premier North American esports organizations. Our motto at Counter Logic Gaming is that we grow great people first, then great players. We focus on unleashing the mastery that each individual player possesses to create the best teams in the world. We’re part of a nearly billion dollar industry, and continuously growing. Working with CLG is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly evolving world.
The video production specialist will film, edit, and produce the majority of video content for Counter Logic Gaming. You’ll control the creative direction of our video content across multiple channels and teams. You’ll help define CLG to our community.
Responsibilities and Duties
You’ll receive a document with the outcomes expected for this role upon passing the first interview phase. General responsibilities below:
Define the creative direction of our video content in line with the company's mission.
Film, edit, and produce video content for CLG.
- An existing portfolio of video work completed.
- Demonstrable competency in leading video production software.
- A strong, demonstrable understanding of creative direction, content creation, and viral content.
- Passion for creating and growing brands through storytelling in video content.
How to Apply
Please read the directions carefully. Applications that don’t follow the directions won’t be considered.
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: [Video Production Specialist] Your Name
Include in the e-mail:
- A resume covering relevant past work experience.
- A 500 word maximum cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why are you right for this role?
- What are the strengths that will help you excel at this role?
- What are some of the things you want to work on or learn from this role?
- An easy-to-read portfolio of video production work done, including:
- Successful videos you’ve created for various platforms.
- Examples of content you plan to make for Counter Logic Gaming
- Your general philosophy on video content, what works and what doesn’t.
If you don’t have the ability to submit all of the above, please await a role that fits your experience and apply then when the opportunity arises.
If you follow the directions exactly and meet all of the requirements, an interview is virtually guaranteed.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!