Counter Logic Gaming is hiring for the following positions:
Director of Finance [Details + Application Instructions]
The Director of Finance position is the lead finance role for Counter Logic Gaming (CLG). This role is responsible for all financial matters associated with CLG including accounting, financial planning and managing treasury and cash flow.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Bank Reconciliation, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Preparation of annual budget / long-term plan and other financial forecasts, as well as tracking reports including explanation of variances
- Provide timely analyses of results and perform balance sheet account reconciliations
- Ad hoc analysis of labor and staffing, other expenses, merchandise, and other revenue
- Prepare and publish timely monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Manage treasury and cash flow
- Direct the annual company audit process and any interim internal or external audits
- Ensure financial transactions and financial reporting are prepared in accordance with GAAP and company policies
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Supervise part-time staff as needed
- Additional controller duties include:
- H/R Reporting and Benefits
Director of Sales [Details + Application Instructions]
The Director, Sales is primarily responsible for supporting and selling sponsorships, fulfillment, and relationship management for Counter Logic Gaming (CLG). This person will assist in critical business development tasks, such as prospecting and identifying potential team partners, building and preparing presentation decks, maintaining tracking of inventory, and managing the contracting process. The role will work across departments and entities to gain approvals for activations, produce and install signage and promotional materials, and produce season recaps. The Director, Sales will also oversee the Sponsorship Fulfillment Budget in conjunction with the Director of Finance and Manager of Business Solutions, which includes the payment of vendor invoices. Throughout the year, he/she will work with the Marketing, PR, and Event Presentation teams to maximize value and impressions for partners. This person will work closely with Marketing/Social/Digital teams to ensure that all design-related tasks are well thought out and timely completed. This person will be fully empowered to sell sponsorships and hospitality and is expected to be engaged in sales activity when sales support tasks are completed.
Manager Business Solutions [Details + Application Instructions]
The Manager, Business Solutions, CLG is primarily responsible for the creation, development and execution of customized, cross-platform partnership programs that support revenue generation and partner retention associated with the esports budget. The MSG Sports – esports Budget consists of the following properties: CLG and Knicks Gaming (2K Team).
The Manager, Business Solutions, CLG will collaborate with internal stakeholders to help lead in the compiling of current esports property inventory including: creation/management of rate cards for properties, tracnking inventory and showing value/pricing/rationale of assets.This person will also lead in the creation of new esports partner platforms including: research (identify industry leaders, best practices, emerging technologies), platform development and vetting, pricing/P&L development, division approval, creative presentations, inventory management and platform execution. In addition, this role will maintain a library of platforms, inventory, and rate cards the sales groups will utilize for proposals as well as lead recap strategy for each esports partner.
About Counter Logic Gaming
Counter Logic Gaming (CLG) is a premier North American esports organization known for its passionate fan base and winning culture. Founded originally in 2010 as a League of Legends team by George Georgallidis, it’s now one of the largest esports organizations in the world. CLG fields teams in all leading esports titles: League of Legends, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Overwatch, Super Smash Bros., and H1Z1. It is also known for its past success with teams in DOTA 2, Hearthstone, Halo, and Call of Duty. CLG has won multiple championships throughout its history: the LCS Summer 2015 Championship at Madison Square Garden; the LCS Spring 2016 Championship at Mandalay Bay; and the Halo 2016 World Championship in Hollywood, California.