||So as contrary to what a lot of people beieve, Lux is a support/mage but Morello had confirmed that they consider her as a mage only with supporting abilities a la Orianna.
With that in mind, would Riot give some justification to why Lux's cooldowns are the highest compared to any AP carry? it was probably justifiable back in the day cause of her longest range, when stuff like Xerath didnt exist. I know she isnt high priority like other champs, but its such a minor change that would really boost her viability a lot being a mid carry etc.
Her Q's range is huge and I guess its fine to leave it at such a high cooldown, but her E is her main farming skill, at least give us a lower cooldown on that. Not to mention, she's an all skill shot champion that has a hard time landing her full combo in a teamfight.
TL.DR: Please take a look at Lux's Cooldowns even though she isnt high priority.
Update: Good suggestions by others that Riot can take a look at:
- Her E acts like Gragas Barrel Roll where the cooldown starts once she casts her E not when she pops it.
- Her Illumination gives her a short period of vision on the enemy could be either from her Q or E or W even to help her hit her ult.
- Her W once used on an enemy applies her Illumination which she could proc her auto attack range.
- Increase her Range to 600 maybe to help her be safer when she goes in for passive proc in lane.
- Her Illumination could have another added effect like -5 MR to make her other spells do more damage without the need for her to go in for the auto attack proc.
- Increase Width on her W since its rare scenarios where she would actually use it on more than 2 people seeing as this isn't chess and people move around quite a lot.
- Give her passive an AP scaling a la Orianna of about 0.1 maybe?
***I Finally got a red response on Lux PEOPLE!***~~~~
what do you guys think? I assume they are to shove her on a shelf till later....
Originally Posted by Morello
I like her CC mage role as-is, mostly. If anything, she'd only need light changes...she's not in a bad spot.