For some reason my launcher wont work after I formatted my com. I have tried all the guides to fix it several times, but nothing seems to work.
I keep getting the windows error about wrong program configuration, which a reinstall might fix, but it doesnt.
I have tried all of the fixes, registry cleaners, reinstalling lol and adobe air, made sure all of my updates are installed but just cant seem to find a way to fix it.
I need help! please.
Thanks!#111 months, 3 weeks ago
Player Support Specialist
It seems as though you may have some problems with the configuration of your system permissions. League of Legends requires administrative privileges to install and run correctly. There are several fixes for this problem I would like you to try.
1) Make sure you have all available windows updates installed from this website:
2) Make sure you are an administrator:
3) Disable UAC(Windows Vista or Windows 7)
* Be sure to use the "Never notify me when:" setting
4) Run the game as an administrator:
a) Right-Click on the short-cut
b) Select the properties tab
c) Check the box labeled "Run as administrator"
5) Occasionally these problems can be caused by a corrupt disk fragment. Please run a scandisk on the drive:
6) If all else fails you may need to re-install the game with administrative rights using this guide:
However, if nothing of that worked for you, contact our support and we will be more than willing to help you.
Thanks!#211 months, 3 weeks ago